X-1R Philippines Gives Away Honda Motorbike In 2nd Quarter Raffle Draw
Honda Wave Motorcycle being awarded to Kristina Pesebre, Service Advisor of Toyota Makati by X-1R Account Manager Marga Marco, X-1R PH, Africa & Middle East General Manager, Harold Ledda and Lee Junia, Executive Vice President of Toyota Makati & Bicutan Group.
As the economy is normalizing, industries like the automotive sector experiment and welcome new opportunities that will bring added revenues and income. But the long-standing partnerships between X-1R Philippines and their client car dealers continue as a tradition, and is even gearing up to new heights. During their Virtual Second Quarter Draw for their 2022 Raffle Promo held on July 18 via their exclusive Facebook Community Group, basket-loads of entries poured into their raffle “tambiolo” as their clients all hoped to bring home a brand new motorcycle for this quarter draw. In the end, a lucky and hard-working Toyota Service Advisor, Ms. Kristina Pesebre, won the said grand prize!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LUCKY WINNERS!
- First prize winner of a brand new Honda Wave Motorcycle: Kristina Pesebre.
- Second prize winner of a brand new Huawei band: Marenel Antepasado, Mitsubishi Butuan.
- Third prize winner of 10L dry bags: Dionisio Sta. Maria, Toyota Makati and Ronel Rosal, Toyota Mandaue South.
- Fourth prize winners of Solo Humidifier sets: Tomasito Tabian, Honda Cars Fairview; Rolly Pacardo, Honda Cars Q. Ave; Ian Averion, Toyota San Pablo; Johnny Bravo, Mitsubishi Fairview and Launfalo Asuncion Jr., Nissan Isabela.
- Fifth prize winners of Gift Certificates: Genel Catalan, Toyota Makati; Marc de Vega, Honda Cars Cavite. Michael Angelo Samson, Mitsubishi Baguio; Rennel Delgado, Mitsubishi Q. Ave and Joselito Jarito, Nissan Manila Bay.
- Consolation prizes winners received face masks, disinfectant sets, alcohol sprayers and golf umbrellas.
Winner from Mitsubishi Fairview.
Winner from Toyota Makati.
Truly, the event was a big success with the support of almost 1,400 video views and hundreds of reactions and engagements from the 3,900 exclusive automotive service personnel members of the group!