Famed TV Host and Car Collector, Jay Leno, Hospitalised After Petrol Fire

Across the pond in Americaland, well-known talk show host and famous car collector, Jay Leno, has been warded in hospital after suffering burns to his face from a petrol fire, sometime on Saturday, 12th November.

According to various reports carried by the mainstream media, Leo was in his garage where he stores his rather large collection of desirable cars when one of them, which we presume he was working on, decided to burst into flames somewhat unexpectedly. Apparently, Jay suffered burns to the left side of his face but fortunately for him, his eye and ear were not badly damaged.

Image source: Architectural Digest

“I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire,” Leno told one reporter. “I am okay. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”

The former presenter of the Tonight Show who is 72-years-old missed his scheduled appearance at a financial conference in Las Vegas after he was admitted to the Grossman Burn Centre in Downtown LA.

There are no details as to which car was involved, but fortunately for Leno, he will make a full recovery.


No comments yet! You be the first to comment.

Your email address will not be published.