- 1,000 Malaysians makes the smart #1 their EV of choice
- INILAH ‘KUBUR’ KENDERAAN ELEKTRIK DI CHINA
- KERETA YANG SESUAI DENGAN GAJI ANDA
- Will EV’s help UK’s car industry return to its former glory?
- The Cayenne 955 – Is it now rocking the cool classic vibe ?
- Our Honeymoon with Electric vehicles is over
- Bakit hindi bumibili ang mga mamimili ng electric vehicles?
- IS THIS BRIDGE CHINA’S GIFT TO DUTERTE?
- Magtatagumpay ba talaga ang Subway Project sa paglutas ng problema sa trapiko sa Metro Manila?
- PEMILIK KERETA KLASIK BERJIWA MURNI.
1,000 Malaysians makes the smart #1 their EV of choice
Smart (stylised with a lowercase smart), also the makers of the oh-so-tiny, two-door Smart Fortwo cars that you sometimes see on the roads in Malaysia launched their first EV on the 21st of November in Malaysia and according to its...
INILAH ‘KUBUR’ KENDERAAN ELEKTRIK DI CHINA
Kenderaan elektrik (EV) sering dianggap sebagai penyelamat kepada kelestarian alam sekitar berbanding kenderaan yang menggunakan petrol dan diesel. Oleh itu, banyak negara di seluruh dunia yang melakukan pelbagai inisiatif untuk menggalakkan rakyat negara mereka beralih kepada EV. Pada mulanya EV...
KERETA YANG SESUAI DENGAN GAJI ANDA
Masih ramai ke yang tak tahu bagaimana cara untuk mengira kadar gaji dengan harga kereta yang sesuai untuk korang? Jika ada yang rasa “lebih baik naik public transport dapat jimat duit” posting ini bukan untuk korang. Kali ini, saya nak...
Will EV’s help UK’s car industry return to its former glory?
The UK once had one of the worlds biggest car industries. I grew up in the shadow of the Ford factory in Dagenham (East London) where boat loads of iron would turn up to be smashed into cars in the...
The Cayenne 955 – Is it now rocking the cool classic vibe ?
We ought to groove to the first-generation Porsche Cayenne, the SUV that rocked the automotive world and it might just be turning into a cool classic. This might be your daddy’s Porsche, but it sure knows how to get funky...
Our Honeymoon with Electric vehicles is over
You may know Rwan Atkinson as the comic actor who created Mr Bean, but to many of us he is Petrol-Head Royalty. The list of cars he has owned includes some of the rarest of the rare and he is...
WHY SO SERIOUS?
You know, there are some stories that just make you bow your head as you gently shake it from side to side and mutter, ‘Why?! What were they thinking?’ Rimac, a small-capacity supercar manufacturer from Croatia, has just set a…