X-1R “Road to Russia” Contest: Join & Win Jerseys Signed by Neymar, Ronaldo and Messi!
Agility. Performance. Excitement…
…is the answer to “What do football and cars have in common?”. As the World Cup fever is starting its annual spread across the world, we at Automology is already feeling it. We’re guessing that quite a number of our readers love cars as much as they love football, and would be thrilled to find out about a contest by our sponsor X-1R in conjunction with the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
Most of us will be watching the tournament from the comfort of our armchair, in front of the television. There has been news of hotels in Russia hiking up prices by up to 18,000% and tickets (which are sold out, by the way) for this year’s event are 16% more expensive than in 2014. So, better to stay at home, eh? (Bitter much?)
But that doesn’t mean you can’t participate in the excitement. So, X-1R is bringing a bit of the game to you. From 21st May to 8th 14th June 2018 (Edit: Good news! The contest period has been extended!), X-1R is running a “Road to Russia” campaign. Just by following a few simple steps, you stand a chance to win jerseys personally signed by none other than Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi!
There is no purchase necessary, although we still highly recommend buying X-1R products for your vehicle. It’s really the smart thing to do. Research says so.
Okay, now that we have plugged our sponsor, here are the steps to win the signed shirts:
1) Go to: http://roadtorussia.x1rasia.com/
2) Register using your: Full name, contact number and email address.
3) Answer ALL the questions (we’ve listed them below).
3) Like X-1R Asia’s Facebook Page.
And now the questions (really, they are too easy).
Who is the highest goal scorer in a single edition of a World Cup tournament?
a) Ronaldo, 2002
b) Gary Lineker, 1986
c) Just Fontaine, 1958
d) Miroslave Klose, 2014
Which nation won the World Cup in 1998?
Which player won the World Cup as both player and manager?
a) Diego Maradona
b) Franz Beckenbauer
c) Alf Ramsey
d) Jurgen Klinsmann
Lastly, some Terms & Conditions, because all contests have them:
- Open to the public age 18 years and above.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Winners will be randomly selected and announced on the 11th June 2018.
- Winners will be contacted via the email or phone number used in the contest submission.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winners may be required to participate in the campaign-related publicity, including publication of name and image in X-1R’s website, social media channels and other marketing channels.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- X-1R shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.