Bad News for Baddies & Bullets: This is the Mercedes-Benz G63 Bulletproof Limo by INKAS
We’ve seen bulletproof vehicles in the past, BUT this bad boy (er…or is that good boy?) takes it to another level.
It is the INKAS® Mercedes-Benz G63 Bulletproof Limo and it is being listed for a cool €1,000,000 (US$1,167,328).
Apart from providing security solutions for banks to law enforcement agencies, this Canadian company is also known for its Armored Vehicle Manufacturing division that produces secure vehicles.
This beast of a vehicle has features that include:
– bullet-proof glass
– thermal and infrared perimeter surveillance cameras that record and upload surveillance onto a cloud
– run-flat tyres
– glazed shielding to withstand 7.62mm bullets or a grenade blast
– reinforced suspension
– reinforced door hinges
– heavy-duty brake system
– fire suppression system
– emergency red and blue lights
– 172.2-inch wheelbase – 60 inches longer than a standard G63
– two fully-reclining Alcantra-fitted captain seats with massage function
– 4K ultra-high definition TV with Apple TV integration
– voice-activated controls
– a motorised bar with a chiller
– customisable overhead light that “mimics real sunlight as closely as possible” so as to “reduce fatigue and increase overall well-being”
The bulletproofing standard—CEN 1063 BR7—is the highest grade established by international standards and this baby passed with flying colours.
Powered by a 5.5-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine that can make 563 horsepower, it will enable a ‘leisurely’ getaway, if ever it is required.
In short, there is no bulletproof vehicle more elegant than the armoured and luxurious Mercedes-AMG G63 limousine.