- Tesla Needs to Put Elon Musk Back in the Baby Chair
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Switches to Google’s Android Infotainment System; Tom Tom Takes a Beating
- Ferrari Confirms Its First SUV Model
- The Ferrari You Will Want But Probably Never Get
- Dyson Revving Up Plans for an Electric Car
- Hamilton Extends Championship Lead to 40 Points After Singapore GP Win
- Alam Mo Ba Na Ang Bus Na Ito Ay Gawang Pinoy?—Bakit Ayaw Natin Gamitin?
- VIDEO: BMW Reveals Ghost Rider Bike – It Starts, Rides and Brakes, All By Itself
- Nissan Appoints Naomi Osaka as Brand Ambassador
- Dynamic Motors, the Isuzu Brand Custodian in the East Coast of Malaysia
Tesla Needs to Put Elon Musk Back in the Baby Chair
Elon's been a bad, mad boy.
Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Switches to Google’s Android Infotainment System; Tom Tom Takes a Beating
Google in. Tom Tom out.
Ferrari Confirms Its First SUV Model
The Ferrari Purosangue, SUV but not as we know it. Ferrari has announced that its first ever crossover—don’t-call-it-an-SUV!—will be with us by 2022. And that strange shacking of the ground near Modena in Italy, the home of Ferrari, is not...
The Ferrari You Will Want But Probably Never Get
Automologist MAC is pining for these new Ferraris but this is one wish that won’t come true for him. The new Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2. Ferrari has unveiled a delectable pair of retro-looking cars that are targeted at an...
Dyson Revving Up Plans for an Electric Car
Dyson, that company famous for making rad-looking vacuum cleaners, seems to be getting serious about its plans to launch its very own electric car. It has unveiled the planned 16-kilometre test track, where the new car will be put through...
Hamilton Extends Championship Lead to 40 Points After Singapore GP Win
Image credit – http://blog.sbobet.com British driver Lewis Hamilton is on an upswing following his win at the Singapore GP last weekend. After winning four of the last five races, finishing second to Vettel in the other, he has a 40-point...
WHY SO SERIOUS?
Automologist MAC thinks escalator etiquette is sorely lacking in Kuala Lumpur and around the world. Before any of you get on your high horses and berate me for pushing the envelope a little far this week for writing about escalators,…