- Cars Sales in China Hit the Brakes
- 16 Billion…
- Luxury Fashion House Sued for Copying the Car-Freshner’s Iconic Tree-Shaped Design
- The Longest Commercial Flight Begins; Almost 19 Hours in the Air, Between Singapore and New York
- My Experience Testing the New RFID System for Toll Payments in Malaysia
- Just Why Are Electric Cars So Darned Expensive?
- Kasaysayan ng NASA: 60 Na Taon ng Space Technology, X-1R at Tayo
- Autobacs Malaysia Brings Car and Bike Enthusiasts Together at Carnival Sales
- 1,600kph Bloodhound Car Project Hits the Skids
- Hate Waiting at Traffic Lights? Ford’s Working On Getting Rid of Them
Cars Sales in China Hit the Brakes
Foreign automakers seeing sales crash.
Automologist MAC reports on a number many of us helped achieve. …that is how many ride-hailing trips were taken last year, according to a recent mobility study published by ABI Research. But what is more, they are forecasting that some...
Luxury Fashion House Sued for Copying the Car-Freshner’s Iconic Tree-Shaped Design
It’s not uncommon for the fashion and automotive worlds to cross paths; sometimes the collaboration produces something good: Old tyres are made into fashionable footwear. Sometimes, though, it can be questionable. The designers over at the super luxury fashion brand, Balenciaga,...
The Longest Commercial Flight Begins; Almost 19 Hours in the Air, Between Singapore and New York
Singapore Airlines relaunched its non-stop Singapore-New York route on 11 October, using the new Airbus A350-900ULR. The flight covers approximately 16,700 kilometres and takes up to 18 hours and 45 minutes. That sounds like a nightmare to many (including this...
My Experience Testing the New RFID System for Toll Payments in Malaysia
As Malaysia’s highways head towards a cashless barrierless toll system, the RFID system, which is supposed to enable it, is being pilot tested. Here is our Automologist LING’s experience testing out the new mode of payment. Sometime in August, I...
Just Why Are Electric Cars So Darned Expensive?
Want to know why you and I can't afford an electric car? Automologist MAC breaks it down.
WHY SO SERIOUS?
Automologist MAC thinks escalator etiquette is sorely lacking in Kuala Lumpur and around the world. Before any of you get on your high horses and berate me for pushing the envelope a little far this week for writing about escalators,…