- Malaysian Transport Minister says Child Car Seats May Not Necessarily Be Implemented or Enforced
- Aston Martin Unveils Its Very Own Flying Sports Car and Beauty Gets a New Dimension
- ‘Sweet Ride’ Has a New Literal Meaning
- World’s First McLaren Senna Delivered. It Matches the Owner’s Shoes!
- X-1R Launches the CVT Premium Treatment
- A Chinese First for BMW
- Kia Stinger GTs To Patrol and Pursue on the Roads of Queensland
- BlackFly – the First Commercially Available Flying Car?
- Daimler Gets Green Light for Autonomous Car Testing in China
Malaysian Transport Minister says Child Car Seats May Not Necessarily Be Implemented or Enforced
Automologist and father, ATHERTON, is confused by the Malaysian Transport Minister’s recent statement. We once wrote about whether child car seats should be made mandatory in Malaysia (no, they are not presently) and we thought it was a no-brainer. But...
Aston Martin Unveils Its Very Own Flying Sports Car and Beauty Gets a New Dimension
Even esteemed British carmaker Aston Martin thinks there is a future in “cars” in the skies. Automologist MAC brings us the story. Okay, so once again I am going to be a bit hard pushed to describe the latest offering...
‘Sweet Ride’ Has a New Literal Meaning
Might want to try licking this car.
World’s First McLaren Senna Delivered. It Matches the Owner’s Shoes!
Can't decide on the colour of your car? This man looked down for inspiration.
X-1R Launches the CVT Premium Treatment
X-1R has painstakingly created a formula to keep your CVT in tip-top condition.
A Chinese First for BMW
BMW will become the very first foreign auto manufacturer to be a majority shareholder in a Chinese joint venture.