- My Experience Testing the New RFID System for Toll Payments in Malaysia
- Just Why Are Electric Cars So Darned Expensive?
- Kasaysayan ng NASA: 60 Na Taon ng Space Technology, X-1R at Tayo
- Autobacs Malaysia Brings Car and Bike Enthusiasts Together at Carnival Sales
- 1,600kph Bloodhound Car Project Hits the Skids
- Hate Waiting at Traffic Lights? Ford’s Working On Getting Rid of Them
- As Steering Wheels and Pedals Are Disappearing, One Famous Automaker Will (Always) Keep Them
- Could THIS Technology Kill the Electric Vehicle
- Maintenance Tips for Motorcycle Brakes (Part 2): Brake Hose
- BMW to Buy Out Chinese Joint Venture Partner
My Experience Testing the New RFID System for Toll Payments in Malaysia
As Malaysia’s highways head towards a cashless barrierless toll system, the RFID system, which is supposed to enable it, is being pilot tested. Here is our Automologist LING’s experience testing out the new mode of payment. Sometime in August, I...
Just Why Are Electric Cars So Darned Expensive?
Want to know why you and I can't afford an electric car? Automologist MAC breaks it down.
Kasaysayan ng NASA: 60 Na Taon ng Space Technology, X-1R at Tayo
Ang National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) ay itinatag upang talunin ang mga Russians sa larangan ng kalawakan. Ngunit hindi alintana ang aktwal na layunin, lahat tayo ay nakinabang sa pag-uusisa nila at mapagkumpitensya sa isa’t isa. Ang dakilang bagay ay...
Autobacs Malaysia Brings Car and Bike Enthusiasts Together at Carnival Sales
Autobacs Malaysia, an auto aftersales company originating from Japan, threw an auto carnival in Klang, a city in central Malaysia, on the last weekend of September 2018. The “Autobacs & Bikeworld Crossover Carnival Sale 2018” offered plenty of goodies, and things to...
1,600kph Bloodhound Car Project Hits the Skids
It doesn't matter how fast you can go when there's a big (financial) bump in the road.
Hate Waiting at Traffic Lights? Ford’s Working On Getting Rid of Them
Will it be relegated to the museum one day?
WHY SO SERIOUS?
Automologist MAC thinks escalator etiquette is sorely lacking in Kuala Lumpur and around the world. Before any of you get on your high horses and berate me for pushing the envelope a little far this week for writing about escalators,…